Monday 8 November 2010

Judging a book by it’s cover.





It’s an age old adage: Don’t judge a book by it’s cover. Yet I do, every month. Or rather, I judge a magazine by it’s cover star. With a litany of monthly y glossies to choose from, I’ll always pick the one with a girl I like or would like to be on the front. Which is why I immediately snapped up this month’s Instyle with Christina Aguilera on the front, dressed head to toe in my all time favorite Designer Dolce & Gabanna.  I heart Christina. Since she ditched the leather chaps in favour of her sultry forties screen siren, I’ve followed her wardrobe choices with much envy and admiration. Instyle is her first cover since splitting with husband Jordan Bratman and the lady is hot to trot. The cover sees her styled in Dolce & Gabanna’s signature leopard print and rock chick leather. Her hair and makeup have a sixties sex kitten vibe and she’s ditched the usual red lippy in favour of a pale pink paired with winged eyes. Instyle was on the shelf next to Elle, with a buttoned up and boring Alexa Chung on the front. There could only be one choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment