Tuesday 23 November 2010

Lanvin for Lanvin

Miss out on today's 'Lanvin for H&M'? I couldnt get into the online store until 8.30 because of the overcrowding, and by that time it was all sold out! As I mentioned in a previous post these collaborations never appeal to me too much anyway, so I'll save my pennies for the real deal, Lanvin by Lanvin. Christmas is coming, and I can't think of a better present to me from me.  Below are the shortlist. All available from Net-a-porter.com and Lanvin store at 125 Mount Street, LondonW1K 3NU. Available now, without a three hour queue!

Lanvin Lanvin Lanvin Lanvin Lanvin Lanvin 

And if you need a bit more time to save those pennies, below are some of Lanvin's offerings for S/S 2011

1 comment:

  1. missed out on Lanvin for H&M completely today! But wouldn't mind to get a beautiful bag from the actual store... Christmas is coming indeed!=)
    please check out my new blog about street fashion and people www.publishmystyle.com

    Xx

    ReplyDelete